Another Day
We have not been up to much in the past few days. Jaylee has learned a new dance. Has anyone seen Alvin and the Chipmunks? Well she decided to pull her pants down(we can only assume cause the chipmunks don't wear pants) and started wiggling her butt singing "Chica wow wow" Now I know that is hard to imagine with writing but it was HILARIOUS!!! We have snow up the wazzu here. I kind of like it but I am looking forward to Spring. Granted we won't be here to enjoy it seeing as Spring in Rexburg doesn't actually come till about June, and blair graduates in April. Oh well it will be spring wherever we move too.
1 comment:
Haha...I just have to laugh at that!!! You THOUGHT you wouldn't be here to enjoy spring and now Blair is the one scrapping all the new snow off the walks!! Funny the way life goes so much different than we thought it would!
Post a Comment