Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Feeling Lonely

So Blair and Jaylee headed to Spokane today. They made it about as far as the Butte, I-90 junction then the car died. Luckily there were some very nice friends in Butte that came to their rescue. The car was towed to a mechanic, and they were told the timing belt had gone. So it will be fixed and they will be on their way once again hopefully by 2p.m. tomorrow afternoon. PHEW!!
I opted to stay home simply because, I get very carsick with this pregnancy and I don't think I could endure an 8 hr car ride. I was planning to keep Jaylee with me, but Blair really wanted to take her home to go see Grammy and Paca, and all other family there. So I let him. And let me tell you it was very very hard!! Yes yes, you all are saying "enjoy your free time" but lets remember I am pregnant and horribly emotional. So now I am crying like crazy because I don't have my family here.
They headed home to get all our baby stuff which we have stored in Spokane. So we kind of need a carseat and all that other stuff for a new baby! I just hope it is a very QUICK trip and they will be home soon.
Blair had an interview last Thursday with a company call "BETTIS" it is located in Idaho Falls. He was very excited, and now we are just waiting to see if we get a "yes" or "no" answer. We are good at waiting. I am anxiously waiting for this baby to come! With Jaylee I was a little bit more patient, but not with this baby. It will be fun to see if we have a boy or a girl!! Jaylee is sooooooo VERY EXCITED!! She feels that once becoming a "big sister" she is going to be able to do lots of more grown up stuff...apparently being a big sister entitles her to be "almost" ready to drive the car "just in case" I need her to. She makes me laugh!! She will be a wonderful big sister, that I can already tell.
Anyways I had to do something because I am going CRAZY without anyone here. Chances are this house will be spotless by the time they come back, simply because I cannot sit still.

1 comment:

Briett said...

Great time to do some reading! Have you read Inkheart? The movie comes out this month. I really enjoyed the book and am looking forward to the other two in the trilogy.