Sunday, July 5, 2009

Here ya go Jenn

So we went camping this past week for a family reunion with Blairs family. It was loads of fun, hot but fun!!!

The inseparable 3 amigos. These 3 played hard and had sooo much fun!!!
This is what I spent most of the time doing, and what Max spent most of the time doing :)
I LOVE his smiles
Snoozing in the comfort of his own personal tent!

Max slept so well while we were camping, must have been the heat, he would take 4 hr naps!! AMAZING!! Jaylee had a blast with her cousins, and played hard for 3 days straight, with only minor interruptions(like sleeping at night). She is exhausted. Blair went down the river once and had a good time. I hung out in the shade with Max, watching little kids zip around everywhere!

So according to my sister I needed to update our blog, so here I am updating. Max is 3 months old now(where does the time go?) Jaylee will be 5 the 19th of this month(once again where does the time go?) She is so excited to start Kindergarden this fall!! Me too :) Blair is still working with his dad, and we are still living at his parents house. I hope that will change soon, I miss having our own place. But you gotta do what ya gotta do. Anyways, JENN I DID IT ALL FOR YOU!!!

No comments: