Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Jaylee's First Day of Pre-School!!!




On our way out the door to school. Jaylee is soooo excited to be in a pre-school now!! We did a test visit last Wednesday and she absolutely LOVED it!! Her Aunt Kathryn gave her a very snazzy flower backpack, that Jaylee wore pretty much the whole night before school, and then had it on instantly once she was dressed in the morning, and ready to go!






Here she is in her classroom, and heading into the school. She was so excited to get a prize, because if she and mommy read ten books and wrote them down she would get one. I am so happy that she has this interaction and stimulation of the brain!! She really really needs it. It is only one day a week for now, if another day has an opening I am going to jump on it!!
There is still no baby yet...I really wish there was. I know it is a couple weeks early, but as I have said before I am so very ready to be done!!! These last weeks are killing me, I am just one physically slow blob :) I was telling Blair I am so excited to get "their" Easter pictures done, and then it dawned on me what I had said. "THEIR" I can't believe I am going to be a mom of two. I know others have already hit that stage and some are even past that, but for me it is such a reality shocker, maybe because my two are so far apart from each other.

3 comments:

Mommalutay said...

That is so much fun!! She looks so excited. Good luck the next couple of weeks. I hope the baby comes early for you!!

Gatten Gang said...

Jaylee looks so excited. good for her. and, good luck with the baby L/D. Your joy will soon double! Love you guys Aunt Jean

Jen - the mom said...

cute hair do linda - i like it!! hope the baby comes sooner than later!!!! we will be waiting to hear the good news:)