Well I did it, I had my second baby v-bac! I was scared out of my mind, but all went really well. We came in Thurs morning and I was put on Pitocion(sp?) around 8 a.m. and labored for 12 hrs before I said NO MORE PAIN! Yes I got an epidural and I don't regret it at all. After the epidural my Dr. broke my water and 6hrs later Max was born. Unfortunately my epidural started to wear off around the time to push. I think that was the hardest thing I have ever done. To all those mom's out there who have done it natural I am AMAZED by you. I tore a bit but nothing to bad. His little head was pretty small.
So at 4:26 a.m Max arrived into the world weighing 7lbs 4 oz, 20 inches, and has thick blonde hair! Our little Jaylee bug has not been able to come in to see him due to the fact that she has got a icky cold and earache, my poor little baby I wanted to be with her so bad last night and just hold her when she is sick. Luckily though her Aunt kathryn whom she adores was there to give her all the snuggles she needed. THANK YOU to my wonderful sister!!!
So now everyone is doing GREAT Max is a champion nurser! I LOVE HIM, and I LOVE MY JAYLEE BUG!!!
4 comments:
Sooo happy for you all. A beautiful baby little Max is, and that HAIR...congratulations to the whole family. Jaylee will be a little second mother to little Max.
Love you all
Aunt Jean
Hooray!! Congratulations on your new arrival! My guess was a boy... I was right, but the odds against me only 50%. I am so glad to hear that you were able to do a VBAC. AND nursing... what more could you ask for (:
Blair said that you were doing great at the nursing part. So glad it is working for you this time. I knew you could do it!! Love you Linda. Sandra
He is absolutely adorable, Linda! How fun and congratulations!!!
Post a Comment